Sunday, October 16, 2016

Yowakutemo Katemasu! Even we're weak, we'll win!


The story revolves around a very weak baseball team of a school that try so hard to win the tournament so they can go to Koshien. 

Why you should watch this dorama? I'll give some reasons that I'm sure you will fall for them if you are really a dorama lover. Haha...Just in case you have the same taste as I am. 

---
Title: Yowakutemo Katemasu | Aoshi-sensei to Heppoko Koukou Kyuuji no Yabou
Genre: Youth, school, sport
Episode: 11
Broadcast: April - June 2014
Theme song: GUTS! by Arashi

CAST:
---

Here they are!

1. A lot of Ikemens!

It's unsual to see a lot of young ikemens in one dorama. Can you imagine Yuto, Sota, and Kento in one screen? Mabushii ne! (while covering my sight because the 'too dazzling' scenery from them. lol). Yep, for a fangirl or just someone who love the pretty boys, this dorama is a must! Starring by youth talented actors: Nakajima Yuto, Fukushi Shota, Yamazaki Kento, Mamiya Shotaro, this dorama is really like a dream team. Above all, we have Nino senpai here! Arashi's fans must have listed this dorama in the 'must watched dorama'. As for me, I really love Mamiya Shotaro. He's the main attraction for me. Oh Gosh, his eyes kill me! 


Mamiya Shotaro is so attractive :P


2. Unusual Theme!

Usually, you'll win because you're strong. You try so hard to become strong so you can be a winner. But not here! We'll win eventhough we're weak. This dorama tells us that it's not really about the weakness that matters in a game but use what we have to became our strenght. Sugoi desu ne!

3, Super baseball lesson from Nino Senpai!


Nino sensei kakkoii


Do you wanna learn about baseball, one of most popular games in Japan, from Nino senpai? oops he's a sensei here. Yes, Nino sensei? Me, of course I am. 
There's no doubt that Kazunari Nino is a good actor. Hey, just look at his awards for his acting skill. (Google it and you will know what I mean, ehm but I'm sure you already know. :D ) Through this dorama, I learned a lot about baseball. Somehow I now do understand why Japanese love the game so much. Koshien? What?

4. Bitter sweet ending
Did they win in the end? Nai! It's really a big spoiler but I do not care. Haha.. The ending is not a victory but it is sill a happy ending. Just watch it and you will know what I mean. It's hillarious!


Something to learn from Yowakutemo Katemasu:
"You still can do what you love even you're weak at it. You love it, that's all you need to do it!"

Do you agree with me?

More : d-addicts
8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment