Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Monster Sitting Beside Me : The Last Time Suda Masaki Wearing High School Uniform


As we all know quiet well, Suda Masaki is one the best actor in his generation. And this movie, a live-action manga adaptation of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is adding to Suda's list of good movies, together with Tao Tsuchiya who is also my favorite actress. Not to mention other casts that are so beautiful and pretty! Lol! Who doesn't love pretty faces, good acting, and comical story? I love them the most!

Title : Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun / My Little Monster 
Genre : School, romance, comedy, friendship
Runtime : 105 minutes
Release Year : 2018

Cast: 
Suda Masaki as Yoshida Haru
Tsuchiya Tao as Mizutani Shizuku
Furukawa Yuki as Yoshida Yuuzan
Yamada Yuki as Yamaguchi Kenji
Ikeda Elaiza as Natsume Asako
etc.

Adapted from manga with the same title by Robico, this movie is the story about the life of a diligent and 'normal' high school girl named Mizutani Shizuku (Tao Tsuchiya) that changed after meeting a genius, super rich, werid, but naive student boy who wants to have friends. Yes, that weirdo is Yoshida Haru played by the genius (also) Suda Masaki. Eventhough genius, Yoshida has no real friends and he is often misunderstood as the bad boy. After meeting Mizutani and befriends her, Yoshida has more friends and the story about their friendship is the main story here. And as written in the cast list, all of the friends here are good looking! WTH. I guess I won't be able to join the group. Lol.

To make it simple, I will just give you 5 reasons (of course my version) why you have to watch this movie!

5 reasons why you have to watch this movie.


1. The story is funny, very comical and manga-like, and the adaptation is very good. Well, maybe it's not that objective because I don't read the manga. But, as a movie fans, I guarantee that this one is a good live-adaptation movie. Its story is easy to follow, the pace is good, and not boring.

2. Colorful! What is this? Well, I really like colorful movie, it gives me spirit and makes me happy. This movie color and nuance are full of youth spirits! Vibrant colors are everywhere! Even the school uniforms are orange, the color of the sunrise (and sunset). Bye-bye gloomy story. :)

3. Perfect Cast! Can't say anymore. They have good acting skill, good looking, and good chemistry between them. Furukawa Yuki is cool!

4. It's the last movie where Suda Masaki plays as high school student. So, you have to watch this!

5. Because it's good movie with happy ending! Who doesn't love happy ending?


Well, I think it's quite difficult for me to write more about this movie, but I guarantee that it's a good live-action movie. If you have same taste as me. Haha... Enjoy friends!


8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment